Bio & Medical Space Applications Workshop
On Friday 7th September (9:30-4:30 approx.) the UK Space Life and Biomedical Sciences Association (UKSpaceLABS) will be putting on the workshop entitled 'Bio & Medical Space Applications' at the Harwell campus in Oxford, kindly hosted by ESA at their ECSAT facility (https://www.esa.int/About_Us/Welcome_to_ESA/ECSAT).
- 08:45-09:30: Arrival and Registration Desk Open
- 09:30-10:00: Opening Address
- 10:00-11:00: Session 1: Biology and Space
- 11:00-11:25: Break and Networking
- 11:30-12:15: Workshop 1: Bio applications in space
- 12:15-13:00: Lunch
- 13:15-14:15: Session 2: Human Medical factors in Space and on Earth
- 14:15-15:00: Workshop 2: Space Medical Applications
- 15:00-15:25: Break and Networking
- 15:30-16:00: Closing Address
On site arrangements:
There will be breaks throughout the workshop for networking and refreshment. Onsite parking is available and there are taxis and buses also available to the campus from the closest railway station, Didcot Parkway. There are also several local hotels within a 2-5km radius of the campus.
All attendees must register through the eventbrite page and bring photo ID on the day otherwise they will not be allowed entrance to the facility
Click here for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bio-medical-space-applications-workshop-tickets-48732167224?utm_campaign=order_confirmation_email&utm_medium=email&ref=eemailordconf&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventname